Re: [MV] Original Jeeps in... Belgium

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:59:23 PST

These are the same jeeps we all talked about a while ago - the photo also
appeared in the recent copy of the MVT's Windscreen Magazine.

I guess if you're able to visit the warehouse and examine every jeep and
choose one from those there then maybe... Look for one with Airborne
modifications, or LRDG extras.... then you'll be on to a winner... or
perhaps one with "Hitler's Private Jeep" stencilled on the side ;-)

Perhaps the Mr Schneider could get a independant company in to inspect the
merchandise... produce a 2 hr video giving good detail of the vehicles
(approx 2 mins per vehicle). Prospective customers can then purchase the
video at 10 USD, view it in the comfort of their own lounge. If they
purchase a vehicle at the end of it, they get their 10 USD off the price...
if they dont, they get to keep a pretty good Jeep video and Mr Schneider
makes 10 USD.

If they're really worth it - a promotional video must be worth it too...

Im afraid I'm still sceptical....there are still too many jeeps (and other
MV's)turning up on farms and industrial sites to make me want one... anyway
I got my GPW already, so why have another one... I'd have a video though...

Tim