M43 For Sale

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 11:34:40 PST

Hi List,
        Just to follow up on my previous post. I have the ambulance pics
scanned and available for whoever is interested. I've sent them to everybody
I had an email from so far so if you wanted a set and don't have them yet
email me again please. They are .jpg format but I can convert to whatever is
better for you and sent in multiple emails to save space and time.

Thanks,
Dennis