Re: [MV] Speedy Bleeder Report

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 18:26:50 PST

>I don't recall the original posting. Would you mind posting some more
>details about these, such as where to get them? They sound like such a
>simple alternative to pressure or vacuum bleeders for one-man brake
>bleeding... I wonder why they aren't standard equipment?

I ordered over the phone but the web site is www.speedbleeder.com.

When I order the ones for my MB, they did not have a listing for them. I
figured they would be the same as any old CJ and gave them the dimensions to
verify. So now they may have added it to the data base, who knows. I figure
that 1) it is almost impossible to tell that they are not oem bleeders, and
2) even if they fail, they should still function like a conventional one so
what's the harm?

Goog luck,

je