1961 American Motors MityMite

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 21:26:15 PST

I have a friend that has a 1961 MityMite in original USMC markings with
night vision infared lights. It has the aluminum body with the V-4
air-cooled engine. It is equipped with the carburetor "snorkel" tube and
the exhaust tube.

He is looking for $11,000.00 for the MV. It is located in Minnesota

If someone is interested please let me know and I will pass it along to him

Verne