source for 24-volt light bulbs?

From: Patricia Gibbons (wa6ube@tactical-link.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 04:57:24 PST

I'm responding to an e-mail from a different interest area,
which is the maintenance and restoration of military vehicles..

Could you provide a list of which part numbers of 24 volt light
bulbs you normally stock?? I can post this list to our military
vehicles e-mail distribution list, and perhaps you might be
a good source for this type of item for military vehicle collectors
who need replacement light-bulbs.

I was not able to find a list of bulbs via your web-based catalog..

Trish

--
Patricia E. Gibbons
Tactical Link Systems