Re: [MV] Saving Ryan's Privates

From: Brenda Best (jabbest@dreamscape.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 10:38:20 PST

Regarding ABTF, Movie Spectacular Magazine, published in 1977, page 85,
shows William Goldman, the screenplay writer for ABTF, standing in front of
a Horsa glider which was having the finishing touches applied in a Dutch
factory. The factory also made collapsible canvas boats and Sherman tanks.
I would imagine the magazine is long out of print. It has great photos and
great background information on the stars and the vehicles involved in
Operation Market-Garden. I have no way of scanning this picture, but if you
would like a copy, e-mail me privately and I will send it to you. Hope this
was of some help.

John

--
John Best
Durhamville, NY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Notton" <Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk> To: "Military Vehicles List" <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 4:28 PM Subject: Re: [MV] Saving Ryan's Privates