Re: [MV] Battery Cable Clamp

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 19:39:45 PST

Joe,
What an outstanding idea! That quick-release battery clamp would have saved me a
new battery. The previous owner of my M-35 kept one battery clamp loose to deter
people from having access to elec power (and the ability to start the truck). That
loose connection arced several times until the post was toast...battery ruined.
Has anyone seen this type clamp either alone or as part of the cable, for sale?

Jeff