Re: [MV] Common Sense (Was: Army's Next Truck)

From: Jaime A Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:24:04 PST

> Before you get your mind set on a Ford, take a look at GM-Military's web
> site. They are saying that they are also in the running for this contract
> also with what they call the CUCV-II !

I thought the CUCV II wasnt an option because GM-Mil is only offering it in
a 5.7L gas engine.

Speaking of, Our CUCV II delivery date is April 11, so I'll get pics up as
soon as we get it.... nice glossy brown paint, comfy seats, as non military
as can be ordered :)
Dont get me wrong I love the M1009, but it lacks certain things.
LIKE A BLOOMING AIR CONDITIONER IN EL PASO!!!!!!
although blasting around the desert with all the wondows open isnt that bad.