Tap-in rivets needed

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 22:10:55 PST

What size Gavin? Might have some. They are commonly used in aircraft steel
fuselage tubing as found on antique or homebuilt aircraft. You drill small
holes in the tubes, then pour in linseed oil (after welding the fuselage
together obviously), drain it out, and hammer in the rivets to seal the hole
(to keep moisture out and to keep any residual oil in). I'll check my
aircraft supply catalog tomorrow and get you the exact name.

Brandon
USA