Re: [MV] CUCV II from GM

From: Glenn (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 14:23:02 PST

Hi Jaime
You should go back to the GM military site and check again. While the Tahoe and Suburban based CUCV II vehicles are still listed with gas engines, the CUCV II 4 dr crew cab, troop carrier/cargo vehicle and the ambulance version are all listed with Diesel engines. It seems that the main thrust of the Armys contract for the majority of vehicles intended to be purchased under this CUCV/COMBATT idea is a 4 dr crew cab pickup version, with a diesel which Ford, Chrysler, and GM all are submitting for testing.
Glenn