MV CUCV Trans

From: Ernie Kleckner (erndog@flashcom.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 19:35:22 PST

LeavesWith all this talk of CUCV II's coming out, maybe someone would like
to get rid of a old CUCV transmission, cheap. Last week I purchased a new
transfer case in a box, but once I got to BFE or Baker, CA same thing, I
found a big ole crack in the transmission case (FUN) so the truck had to be
towed home. I would hate to have to return the transfer case cause it was a
good price and my old one was ready for rebuilding anyway, but now I have to
come up with the money for the transmission. Any one with a good buy in the
southern California area please let me know. Thanks for all your help
finding the transfer case and Scotty