Event invitation

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 22:06:21 PST

Att: MVPA, mil-veh owners, Nor-Cal
Special attention: Oroville MVCC

Anyone wishing to bring a mil-veh* to take part in our 20th Anniversary
celebration for the V/A representing Northern California, please contact me.
We would like to have about 8 to 10 assorted military vehicles, any branch,
any type, any year, short of MBT's. Sorry, but the soft, wet lawn does not
do well under the weight of an M-60 track. The final day to advise if you
can attend will be the 12th of May.

Event: Veteran's Expo 2000 "Still keeping the promise"
Location: Children's Park, 1st and the Esplanade at the University,
Chico, CA.
Time: Memorial Day (Thursday) 0900 till 1500 hrs.
Date: May 25th, 2000

V/A contact: 899-8549 (Connie) or Email me. If you call Connie identify
yourself as being referred by Jack Lee so we can coordinate.

SUMMARY: Celebrating the Vets Centers 20th Anniversay....Vet workshops, free
food & drink, V/A benefits evaluation, medical clinic assistance, live music,
mil-veh displays. Please pass along the word to all North State Veteran's.

Mil-veh* must be in good condition and worthy of show as a military vehicle,
nothing that is civillianized... no pink jeeps or deuces with camper shells,
etc., lol. I probably didn't need to say that, did I? ; )