Jeeps in Belgium facts

From: Dennis Schneider (ww2surplus@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 00:12:34 PST

Dear readers here some more facts about the rack of jeeps in Belgium.

Jeeps were collected for the last 18 years by my father and me, we are no
surplus dealers just plain collectors of WW-II vehicles of mostly American
make.
Jeeps have been stored ever since we bought them our selfs in Greece, bought
from the Greek and US Army. Jeeps are all original WW-2 MB's and GPW's.
To correct some rumours about the price too high I want to say this.
People from the United States should be aware that these jeeps were used in
Europe those in the US might never have seen the war.
I have sold restored jeeps for as much as US $14000 already 10 years ago!!
and jeeps in Europe are being sold between 8000 and 15000 US Dollars these
days, so please keep your comments to your own facts as I do.
I did not raise my price because of bad reviews on my jeeps.
Price for the whole lot of 78 jeeps is and was 780000 Dutch Guilders about
350000 US Dollars, this is a whole sale price so all or nothing,
and yes I had some offers on this lot but I had more people who asked me for
one jeep, and that's why I decided to sell separately.
The price for one single jeep is not high if you would look back I have sold
jeeps for 5000 and 6000 US dollars and that was 6 years ago the last 6 years
we did not sell one jeep because we did not open our doors for jeeps sales,
but now we do again.
We do not live from this kind of business so don't think we will drop the
price because we don't need too.
If people want to judge about these jeeps come and take a look for your
self. I'm offering 6 at a time for sale as I cant have people crawling
through the rack, as soon as one is sold I pick the next one out of the
rack, the rack is to be seen at the same location.
I invite everyone for a good look at my jeeps.
Come to Belgium or visit my site at
http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/7771

Thanks for now
Dennis Schneider