Re: [MV] Jeeps in Belgium facts

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 06:28:06 PST

oh, G'day Mr. Dennis,

I saw your notes on this MV list, so I will ask publicly to come and see
the jeeps.

In fact, I was already asking for that a while ago, but you answered you
weren't ready.

I'm living in Italy, and for me is costless to catch a plane and come to
bruxelles, but the rent-a-car to Antwerp.

so, if you accept, I can come there and take also some pictures for our
other-side-of-the-pond friends.

what do you think ??

ciao

maurizio