tie downs for M35 arctic top

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:40:15 PST

Hi all,
Well, as I climb the "learning curve" of MV's, I find another question.
Maybe simple, but I'm baffled.
I put the arctic cargo cover on my M35 today, but find there are no
grommets or provisions for tie downs for the sides and back.
There's a strip of foam rubber running the length of the side on the very
bottom, and back, but no way to secure the cover.
Does any one have any ideas on how to hold the cover on while driving? I
know it's heavy (250lbs +), but it still seems it needs to be secured for
highway speeds.
Also, the hard top I got for it turns out to be about a foot to wide. The
tag indicates it's for a 2.5 or 5 ton truck, but it just don't fit.
I'm thinking of Mr. Murphy here.....................
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Henry