info on Stuart (update)

From: Renee & Will Gavin (gavin@mcn.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:30:21 PST

I finally talked to the man who owns the Stuart. Unfortunately, he is
quite aware of what he has and it is not for sale. However, he is very
nice and is a member of MVPA. If you happen to be on the island of Kauai
(in Hawaii) stop by and see his collection. His name is Mike Faye and his
collection is just west of Waimea. I took some digital pictures that I
would be happy to send to anybody who is interested when I get back to the
mainland.