BALL HITCH QUESTION

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 21:47:05 PST

Hello all, I am in the closing stages of a project, the nature of which
I will reveal later. To top it off I need to find a source of the
following:- in both 1 7/8" and 2" balls, either with a 1" diam shank
with a length of 4" or more OR an internally threaded ball (both sizes)
which takes a 1" diam bolt. Please reply off line to me to reduce
clutter please.

There is an MV link to this but that will be revealed later.........

Thanks Robin