combat-rims

From: buka (buka@wxs.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 06:24:23 PST

Hi list,

I am able to buy combat-rims for my 1943 Ford GPW. Before I decide to buy
these I would like to know the following:

Where combat-rims produced after the WW2? Who did produce them? The French
Hotchkiss? How do I recognize post-war rims from original ones? What is your
experience with reproduction-rims?What are the going prices for rims in
Europe?

Any info is welcome. Help me made the right decision! If any of the European
MV-listers have rims to offer;let me know.

Greetings Dennis Buijs
The Netherlands
http://go.to/white.star