British Armour needed for NorCal milveh shows

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 14:12:58 PST

This year is going have far more mil-veh events in Northern California than
last... starting out toward the end of this month with two little shows, then
Big Bear, then the 20th Anniv. of the VA in Chico and then a host of car
shows thru the summer till the Air Shows start.

The prestigeous British car show in Chico, CA. would like to have British
Military Vehicles show up.. that I believe is first part of the summer...
again dates to be announced, location is the Elks Lodge, Chico, CA. Should
see about 150 rare British vehicles there.

Regarding the Air Show, is there anyone interested in attending the...

"Air Show at Beal AFB, Marysville, California in late August?"

I will get the exact day and hours as it become known. I would especially
like to round up a couple of British armoured vehicles for part of our 1st
Armoured reinactor group.

This is a one day event, but we could probably lay up overnight on base prior
to the show, that part to be determined based on response. Fortunately, I am
close enough this is not a problem. There will be a sea of people there and
a tremendous air show.

The next day is the Durham car show... more milvehs.

I wanted you to think about these events and as I get the exact dates I will
post them on my web site and email you here. Really hope we can get together
on some of these shows so I don't have to feel like a one man band anymore!

Jack Lee
Ferret Mk 2/3
SUMB