M105a1 trailer for sale or trade

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 20:59:07 PST

 Hey List I have a good condition M-105a1 trailer for sale or trade. I would
trade this trailer for a Good M-880 4x4 transmission,( I already have a bad
tranny) and the 2 door mirrors with mounting brackets,
 The trailer is painted desert sand, has some rust, BUT nothing Major, and
one of the tires has lost some of its tread, but it is a good solid trailer.
Let me know off list as not to clutter the list up. Mark M-886 in New Mexico