CUCV Question

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:26:11 PST

I was at a MV show a while back and I saw a vendor selling "CUCV Cargo
Covers". They were about $100. I didn't have CUCV at that time. Now I do. Is
this cover for the pickup version of the CUCV? My M1009 has some twist snap
type retainers in front of the rear seat and up the B pillar. I was
wondering if this was for some type of cargo area divider or cover. Has
anyone seen such a thing?

Thanks for the help.

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net