Re: [MV] ID on hard top M35?

From: LSyman@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 16:06:33 PST

It's a M939 series hard top. The cab of the M939 series trucks is wider.
There were a few of those tops floating around the East coast a while back.
Originally there was supposed to be a "product improved" 2.5 ton like the
M939 but I guess they never told the hard cab contractor it was axed and they
left the 2 1/2 ton on the data plate.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com
PS Can we start putting more info in the subject lines? Like: B.S. rant or
Usable Info.
I'm interested in finding out more about HMMWV registration but I've got to
weed through so much angst or personal attacks.