HMMWV reg

From: HUMVEEM1038@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:14:39 PST

Mine is a daily driver have put over 800 miles on it so far.Have been pulled
over once and the CHP officer only wanted to check it out. Just waiting for
my personal plates so I have not bothered to put my regular plates on. Has
anybody seen this AMG letter or is this just a nasty rumor floating around.

Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought, and not, as many of those
who worry most about their shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of
wit or oratory.
.Gadget, Owner of Military M-1038 Humv
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/humveem1038/xgihumvees.html">http://members.ao
l.com/humveem1038/xgihumvees.html</A>