"900" series hard top for sale.

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:37:21 PST

Hi all,

OOPS, I bought the wrong top for my M35A2. I don't take all the blame, the
fine fellow who sold it to me thought it was right, and I didn't bother to
ask for confirmation or measurements, so......
Any way, if any one wants one, I've got a beauty. I sandblasted it ( I knew
how), and primed it, ready for paint. The sliding rear window is missing
one pane, though.
I still want a hard top for me M35A2, so if any one knows of one, I'm in
the market, and if any one knows the value of what I bought, I'd appreciate
the advise as to a selling price.
I'm in Northern CA, near Lake Tahoe.
Thanks to all for ID'ing the top I have, I appreciate the help. Hopefully
one day, I'll know enough to help someone, like you have all done for me.
Thanks,
Henry