Trailer Lighting socket required

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:45:18 PST

Hello, I am looking for the socket that fits into the NATO spec plug on
the back of a M38A1 etc. It is the piece that on US trailers comes with
two ends the same that went into the towing vehicle and the towed
trailer, I believe it is called an inter vehicle cable. I am looking for
a couple of used ones or a complete inter vehicle cable with two
identical ends. OFF LIST would be best, save on clutter.

Thanks Robin