Re: [MV] Abandoned M-37...waking it up.....

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 04:58:09 PST

Mike,

Thanks for a tremendous article my Congratulations ! You have helped
many collectors & maybe started some new ones, by making it within reach.

OK List now how about the same info for an M38A1 Carburetor rebuilding
job.

We get one line warnings but no complete factual information.

What Manual would be needed to rebuild a Carburetor ???

If there were a magazine out there that specific, I would be a life
subscription.

Tom McHugh, New Jersey
52 M38A1
MVPA