HUMVEE

From: Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 05:22:34 PST

List
I earlier post I thaught this to be a hoax but the letter has been posted so
it looks like the state of Connecticut was in contact with AMG and got this
letter I dont think it has been sent to all States but could be.Mark Blair
stated it as best I saw His is what a 1986 truck is to be and isnt worried
about it.
I think if you get an attorney and go after the State they will cave in as
there more then likly have nothing on the books about this vehicle and are
making a STUPID decesion without looking at there books and rules they are
making them up as they go along
My2 cents worth
Carl