[MV] M813A1 and M35A2 dataplates

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 15:15:50 PST

List:
I am in need of all dataplates for the M813A1 dropsides cargo truck w/w. My
truck has the plates but they are kind of rough, having been painted over in
preparation for Desert Storm. I also need all dataplates for the M35A2 wo/w
except the following three: VIN # plate, publications/lubes plate, and the
shift pattern plate. Any help in locating these would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce