Re: [MV] FW: Surplus Humvees

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 15:48:32 PST

Seems to me like this is the same as in the Military...It goes along nice
and smooth until there are questions asked..then the folks at the top will
stop you from doing what it was you have been doing for years. my suggestion
is to NOT CONTACT THAT ^$%*((&$% AM GENERAL for anything guys... They might
just send out a blanket letter to ALL States..and that will be the end of
private ownership of the HMMWV in the US... Get my drift ?? 1SG