BELTRING War and Peace Show Hotels etc

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 01:41:44 PST

Good morning from the UK, .

If any of you have not had a response from our published travel people, it
may be due to them sellling the business,we have only just known about this,
so pl accept apologies from the event organisers. We are now making
alternative arrangements. Please could you e mail me direct at
nigel@milweb.net and I will deal with them for you.

Accomodation is at a premium, I spoke to the visitor centre yesterday and
they advise early (eg NOW !!) booking. Or you can always camp (Yuk!!) ...and
enjoy the event 24 hours a day.

If you let me know what type of accomodation you seek, it will make it
easier.

if you wish to get the regional accomadation guide sent to you - free of
course (it will also give a lot of very useful info about the local area)
you can request it from the visitor centre ton.castle@tmbc.gov.uk
Unbelievably, they cant reply to e mails ........don't ask why.

Hope this helps, we look foward to seeing you all .

NIGE