Re: [MV] AM General

From: John Davis (jcdavis@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 03:08:42 PST

Ah yes, but did the military not originally pay AMG for the original
purchase of the truck? Not unlike the purchase of a civilian model by a
civilian? So if the civilian gets tired (dunno why he/she would) and chooses
to sell it, much in the same way the military sells theirs, what makes it so
different? Does the military pay less than a civilian for their HMV? AMG has
already made their money off the original purchase of the vehicle, be it
gov't or civvie. It's not like they're losing any money on any of the
secondary sales anyway. Or am I totally ignorant?

John Davis