Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] BELTRING War and Peace Show Hotels etc

From: Jaime A Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 04:38:28 PST

> > Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
> >
> > Jan Bruman,ZOnline (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that
> > the name has been entered correctly.)
> >

> Nigel... and Listers.............. there's no mystery. Someone is
> intercepting mail sent out to Listers (for reasons which we WON'T go
> into).... and they are making a "*%*% bad job of covering it up. I've
> discovered several posts to the list which have been stopped/edited/amended.

uhh, no.

stop being paranoid.

that just means that soneone who subscribed to this list no longer has their
email address at that server. and the server's administrator did not set up
a bulk setting that would automatically deleate bulk messages sent to sers
who do not exist, bad idea on their part.

As you may know, when things are sent to this list, they appear as from the
original sender, with a [MV] in the subject, that way, when you hit reply it
goes back to the sender.

Since that happens, the error message, instead of going to the list, it
comes back to you.

I've notifed the postmaster of the remote site of the error, but have not
gotten a response.

Jaime.

--
Jaime Ponce de Leon