Where to buy a Land Rover?

From: jose astudillo (verdeolivo@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 15:00:09 PST

Hi EVERYONE on the list!!!
  I want and i need to know in which country can i buy
a used good condition /excellent Land Rover at fair
price?
A pal from the list toll me the Ministry of Defense
of England is sellig Land Rovers ,but he was not too
detailed.I want to know what models is selling the
Ministry of Defense of UK...then i'll decide which to
buy!!! Got it?? But first need to know the following
data:
-YEAR.
-ENGINE ( DIESEL OR GASOLINE).
-SEATS ( PASSENGERS CAPACITY ).
-HIGH OF THE VEHICLE.
-LONG " " " .
-WIDTH " " " .
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT.

iT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME TO GET THIS INFO.I need
it to take a descition and make the invest or not.The
transport company need this data to give me a detailed
shipment cost.If it is too expensive, sorry (for me)
there's no Land Rover buy...from UK.
A Land Rover's owner toll me i can try looking for in
JAMAICA.This country was a english colony and because
that they have a notorious influence from
Brit's...even in vehicles.If anyone have a contact in
Jamaica which can provide info( or better a Land
Rover!!!) about a Land Rover availability,models,
prices and imports duty, please let me know.Probably
it's cheaper to buy a Land Rover from Jamaica than buy
it from UK , Jamaica is closer than UK from where i
live: Dominican Republic ( caribean)

  Sooner response, most gratefull i'll be...and faster
the money will flow...

            REALLY THANKS IN ADVANCE: Jose.