Re: [MV] New carb delights.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 20:14:11 PST

>Can somebody give me a little more info on these valves? What is the
>difference? How do they work? Are they hard to install? Where do I get
>one? How much do they cost? Thanks for the info>

They're called "Gross Jets". They replace the original without any
modifications (except for certain ones, but they know what they are). They
are a ball and seat valve and from my experiance they do not have the
tendancy to stick shut or not seal like the other types seem to do with
increasing frequency these days (or is the gas?).

je