Mil Veh Oil Filter Chart in Excel

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 18:02:56 PST

I made up this chart from an old copy I got from a friend
who got it from the guy who sold him his M37 who copied it
from a PS magazine, I believe. This information was Compiled
by Dennis R. Spence. (So I don't get accused of plagiarism).
I don't know how current this info. is but it should be
easily updated. If anyone wants me to email them this Excel
97 file let me know. If you have a different format (like
Lotus 1-2-3) I can save it in that format and send it, but
it doesn't always work.
Lisa