Re: [MV] help out a trailer novice? long post

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 20:49:51 PST

M100 -
- LOOK FOR CORNER HANDLES ON M100 welded vertically on all 4 corners.
- Usuall tires on M100 were 7.00 x 16, on WWII MBT & T3 were 6.00x16.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
& member B Coy 1 Canadian Parachute Battalion (Living History)
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB