Shipping vehicle to Panama

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 20:59:58 PST

Hi again from Iowa,
The M37b1 that I posted a week or so back has been sold
maybe to a man in Panama City, Panama. He has emailed
me (the buyer emailed me) asking if I knew a broker that could
transport this for him. I suppose it is possible to send the truck
through the United States on a different carrier, Does anyone have a
broker they could recommend to get this through a couple Countries
for this guy. Funny I have read all the comments on previous posts
about this and thinking there was no reason for me to ever worry about it.
If I need to give some more information please email me. I have replied to
the buyer telling him I know nothing about this, but I would ask around.
I'm will have to start charging for my service if things are going to be
this
difficult (I just do the web thingy and offered to post some for sale stuff
Iowa MVPA club members and this is about the 10th email I have had to write)
Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net