Re: [MV] Shipping vehicle to Panama

From: Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 04:53:54 PST

Mike
In my way of thinking it is better to find a buyer here in the US and forget
this shipping out of the US I myself have been burnt on it and will never do
it again on anything.I have heard about brokers who do this and havent a
clue what they charge but if someone finds this kind of person maybe it
should be posted to this group.I dont know myself if I will even get
involved with a broker as out of US shipping has been a pile of trouble for
me
Carl