24 Volt ( and other ) Lamp Source

From: Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 06:46:18 PST

Some of you may already use them, and I have known about
them for a while, but a good source for 24 volt lamps for the
most mil vehicles is BulbDirect. They also carry a good
selection of most any odd lamp made for radio use as well.
Good prices too, 1251's were 89 cents, 1683's were a bit over a
dollar - cheaper than 1156 and 1157 lamps locally. They ship
UPS Blue ( 2nd Day ) on all orders.

Their phone number is 800-772-5267 or they can be found on the
web at www.bulbdirect.com . The web site has a bulb search that
makes it easy to find the lamp you need. Be sure to read all the
directions for the search and pricing - there is a "Column 1" and
a "Column 2" price, the 1 is GE or Sylvania, the 2 is Eiko brand
( Taiwan ). I have had just as long a life out of the Eiko as the
major brands at much lower cost.

Don't work for them, just buy from them.

Tom Norris
Manchester, TN USA