Fw: FOR SALE 1985 M1009 CUCV

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 20:44:40 PST

Subject: FOR SALE 1985 M1009 CUCV

 For sale in Boise, IDAHO. 1985 M1009 CUCV. Has rebuilt transfer case.
40000 miles on truck. 20000 on engine. My speedometer needle broke off,
and I had to get a new speedo from Jon Bircheff. Came from Marine Corps
base in Southern California. Belonged to the XO, so it was driven on-road
most of the time. It is still 24volt, and has radio hookups. I have the
antenna mount and MX-6707 tuneable base also. I have the radio rack for it.
Spare tire is there. I put in a dark-gray carpet kit and it really cuts the
highway noise down. I also put in a CD player.

The tires have 9000 miles on them BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A. These are
excellent in snow, mud, rain, and dry pavement. Very good tires. About 80%
tread.

I painted it right after I got it. My wife didn't like the "Army camo" so I
painted it Desert Tan.

I don't want to sell, but a disagreement between the Mrs. and myself has
arisen. We are having some financial troubles, and she feels the CUCV needs
to go. This is the most awesome CUCV I've seen. There is no rust, and it
runs excellent. It will go down the freeway 90 mph if you want. I
generally cruise between 70 and 75 no problem. I drove about 600 miles last
week. I averaged 22 mpg on the freeway, and about 16-17 in town. Not bad
for a V8.

If you are interested please email me. Here is the link
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/jason1009.htm

I have about $6500 invested in the blazer, but I am open to any offers. I
would not be afraid to drive this thing to Pennsylvania or Maine if I needed
to. In fact, buy my plane ticket and expenses, and maybe I'll deliver this
thing to you!

Thanks,
Jason Rose
Boise, ID