"Plastic" Tank...

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 00:48:10 PST

Mar 27 2000

Hi List!
Speaking of MBT... last week while at the cafeteria where I work, I have
seen at the TV, but I was too far to distinguish it clearly..., the
announcement of a British made tank made of "plastic"! The speaker claimed
it was faster than a conventional Tank and it consumed 10 times less
gasoline...
Do you have any more info?
Regards and
Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best
handmade original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)