M-35 Overheating

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:04:55 PST

Greetings,

My deuce is overheating in as short a trip as 5 miles. I plan to replace
the radiator cap first, the thermostat next. I am looking for both these
parts and some advice.
I am not sure where to find the thermostat in my hercules engine. I
would assume it's where the top hose meets the engine as in most
automobiles. But then we all know what happens when we assume anything.
Any help would be highly appreciated since I can't drive it at all until
this is cleared up.

Thanks,
Jeff
1973 AMG M-35 A-2C