Re: [MV] prototype Bantam still at Fort Eustis?

From: The Jeep Dogs (jeepdogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 15:00:25 PST

I was out there a couple of years ago. The only jeep inside was a so-so
restored Slat grille. The jeeps out back under the awning/porch were GPWs,
M38, M38A1 and a couple of M151a1s. Don't recall seeing any Bantam. Of
course this doesn't mean it isn't there, but it isn't on display that I am
aware of.

Jim