Militaty lamps

From: Sparky (cparkinson@wwdc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 18:39:55 PST

I work for an Audio Visual Company that sells mostly Audio Visual lamps
for slide projectors overhead projectors and the like.
I found in my General Electric catalogue some information on some lamps.

Par 56 (7" diameter) GE lamp # 4860 Auto Headlamp, Military, design
volts 28.0/28.0 80/60 watt 400 hrs avg. life ,waterproof terminals This
is the lamp for My M38CDN that I am restoring. I would be grateful to
hear from anyone who has a break down of standard lamp numbers for the
M38. I will compile a list and email it to the list. The info that I
seek is something like this Front blackout marker and service parking
light-lamp No.XXX. It is important to know what fixture the lamp goes
into. In my case the lamps are all mixed up in the vehicle. Almost
like if it fits use it never mind that it is not correct.

If you Email me I can get pricing on any GE lamp I just need the GE lamp
number. I might be able to cross reference other lamp numbers as well.

Craig Parkinson
M38CDN

Sept. 19 1952