Re: [MV] M35 Tires

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 17:48:01 PST

hello josh
rich here again theoretically its possible but your correct on the fact that the
tires will collide the rims on a M35 are only 8 inches wide where as a M56 rim is
12 inches (I think don't hold me to it) if you want to run that size tire on a
M35 find the M44 rims same width but offset for singles and run 11.00x20 NDCC
tires or find some "civi" six hole budds 12 inches wide so you could run super
singles
Rich burrell
mvpa #20227
1971 M35A2 w/w