Movies and Videos

From: The Jeep Dogs (jeepdogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 17:52:37 PST

Okay, now I've seen a MB/GPW in the unlikeliest of places. Shania Twain's
video "That Don't Impress Me Much" has either a MB or GPW in it? Anyone
know who it belongs to?

I know Cheryl Crow (pop singer)sings about leaving Las Vegas in an army
jeep, or words to that effect, but have never seen the video. Guess I had
some influence on her while we were growing up in Kennett, Missouri. :^)

Surprised I saw the Shania video. I don't watch much TV.

Jim Rice