Re: [MV] War & Peace at Beltring

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 23:17:57 PST

Maurizio Beretta schrieb:
> I know that this may be a little too early post, but I've just this morning
> reserved for a couple of nights at the "Roydon Hall" in East Peckham, Kent
> UK (tks Nige!!) for the show in Beltring, and I like to know who among the
> listers is planning for a trip there.

No need to fear! We'll go to Beltring. The Kettenkrad runs well and will be
there. Look for a dark yellow 1942 Kettenkrad with German license plates
"BS - WH 42". That's me. If there is anybody else on the vehicle, arrest
him! ;-)

Our Australian friend Douggen plans to show a big "kangaru"-sign on his
location. So look for a big yellow square traffic sign with a black
kangaru (spelling?) on it.

Hope the weather will be as hot as it was last year. Good training
for the German Afrikakorps.

See you at Beltring.

Andreas