Re: [MV] Movies and Videos

From: JeepBoy350@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 05:02:14 PST

Hello List,

Speaking of music videos, my Ferret and Humvee are in a video that is
currently getting air time, unfortunately it is a rap video so I don't get to
see it much...... The video is "Left, right, left" by a rapper named
Drama...... lots of good closeups of the vehicles........ quite frankly,
I thought the vehicles made the video, but that is only my humble
opinion............

Tony Castagno