Re: [MV] Seeking Forest Green 24079

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 06:16:00 PST

>I need a source for semi-gloss Forest Green #24079. Not Flat 34079. Any help
>appreciated.

I just did a mule in the semi-gloss USMC forest green. I bought a gallon
and a dozen some spray cans (which matched exactly) from House of Color.
Everyone on the list keeps talking about Aerovoe or Gillespie, but I've been
used this stuff. It's actually Sherwin Willims paint. The spray cans have
that real good valve with the adjustable fan spray pattern. Here is the
info off of my last invoice:

Northwest Paint and Supply
(Division of House of Color, Inc.)
423 W. Market