new m35 owner

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 13:11:44 PST

I just wanted to share my thoughts about my new MV. Having owned (still do)
a m38 and M151 and contrary to that article in Military Vehicles the M35A2 is
the most fun MV out of them all. Its big and slow but everyone one likes it.
 I draw attention wherever I go in this thing and it is all positive.( except
for the old lady who thought I was wasting tax dollars with my personal use
of the army's truck). I have had several people just stop and ask me about
the thing. Most can't believe that is possible to own that type of "army
truck." Anyway had to tell somebody. There is positive reinforcement for
the private ownership of old MV's.

Chuck
M35A2
M151A2